Tuesday, June 25, 2013

SP 3 Recap

Hello!

My second group of campers have come and gone, and I can't believe I'm almost halfway through the summer! SP 3 (which stands for Service Project Week 3, the third week campers are here) went really well. I was really excited about this week because I had been campers with several of the churches who came, so I knew a lot of people from the community. So, without further to do, here are some of my favorite pictures from the week!

My entire staff! Top row: Me, Ben, Jayke
Bottom row: Tyler, Mary, Rachael, Victoria, and Jacob
Mary facilitating a game on Sunday.
The setup for  Friday night worship.
Staff huddle during Saturday's closing circle.
Me with two of my campers I've known since I was a camper!
My staff playing volleyball Saturday night after campers left.

So that's SP 3! Overall, it was an awesome camp week. Over break I stayed with a local family and caught up on sleep, laundry, and Skype-dates with my friends back home. Tomorrow I start pre-camp for SP 5. Break was lovely, but I'm ready to get back to work!

All the best,
Stacy

1 comment: