Friday, July 26, 2013

SP 7 Recap

Hello!

Well, my last camp week has come and gone. Overall, SP 7 was a great way to end our summer. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the week: 

A picture of my whole staff on Sunday before campers arrived!
Monday we did worship at the gate! It was nice to change it up and worship
in a different setting.
My friend Shellee, who was on my staff last year,
came to visit on Tuesday and helped me set-up worship!
The weather was nice on Friday, so we actually had a real campfire!

Here is a picture of my staff setting up for our last Fishhook worship on Friday.
Having the last group of campers leave is always bittersweet, but I try to focus on all the work we've accomplished this summer. While I love having campers, I know that they all have to leave to apply what they've learned at Mt. TOP in their hometowns. For the rest of this week I'm closing camp, and then on Wednesday I'll move back to Mt. TOP's base-camp for a few days of closing before leaving on the 4th. I can't believe the summer's almost over!

No comments:

Post a Comment