Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Closing

Well, I can't believe that I'm home from Tennessee. After the last group of campers left, my staff went out into the county and finished all the projects that campers didn't complete and closed down camp. Then we moved out of Baker (which remember is just a seasonal camp) and into Pines for a few days of closing activities. I celebrated with my staff, and even got to show my Dad around the service area on Saturday! Here are a few pictures of the highlights:

The office, all empty again!
My staff wearing our staff shirts. 
Me at a waterfall I went to with my Dad
My staff at the Closing Service.
I've been home for two days now and am still processing all the amazing experiences I had this summer. I was very blessed to be able to serve God at Mt. TOP this summer, and I'm excited to figure how I will continue to apply the theme of "Faith Works" to the rest of my life. This will most likely be my last blog post, so I want to thank everyone reading this for your prayers and support this summer. It has really been a huge blessing to me during my time at Mt. TOP. Thank you so much!

All the best,
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment