Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Staff Office

For the last two days I have been cleaning and setting up our staff office. This is the first thing that a Program Manager does when they begin the summer. It was quite dirty after not being used for 9 months, but now I have it up and running! Here are some photos.

The Before Photos:


And The After Photos:


As you can see, I hung a lot of information on the walls, and just generally made it a more livable space. It may not look that exciting, but this is where I'll be spending most of my days this summer. I'm really happy with the results, and can't wait for all the craziness that will happen in this office!

All the best,
Stacy

1 comment:

  1. I love the "Serve Like A Champion" note over the door, but you need it lower so people can touch it on the way out. - Dad

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPGhuxI-UtE

    ReplyDelete