Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Training 2014

Hello!

I wanted to share a few of my favorite snapshots of training from this summer. It was a long 10 days filled of lots of meetings, but it was also a wonderful time filled with meeting new friends and preparing to serve this summer. I'm so excited to be a director, and I can't wait to see all the amazing things that my staff will accomplish in the next 10 weeks!


The five directors waiting for the MCs to arrive on the first day of full-staff training


My Triad! From left to right: my field manager Ben, me, and my program manager Tyler.

My staff standing on the porch we built during staff reveal day.

My friend Shellee and I with every staff member who has either previously been one of our campers or been on staff with us. I think we had 27 out of the 37 summer staffers besides us. 

The two Baker staffs on our first day at Baker.

My staff for the summer! From left to right (and in descending height order): Ben, Tyler, Chad, Alex, Caitlin, Norma, Me, and Mallory.



I hope you enjoyed seeing some snapshots of my summer so far! Ever since training ended, we've been very busy working to get Baker Camp ready and open for campers. Right now I've been working on a lot of extra things that we only do once at the start of the summer like setting up the offices, writing speeches, and organizing/inventorying the canteen. Our first camp week (Fish Camp!) starts on Tuesday! Fish Camp is a program for junior high students, and I'm so excited for it because the littler kids always have so much energy and are so excited to be at camp. Please keep my staff in your prayers, and I'll let you know how it all goes!


All the best,
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment